Friday 10 July 2015

What's For Dinner?

It's Friday! Yay!  We have been so busy around here, but I have found a moment to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather and to do some blogging!  I have been trying to decide what to make for supper tonight...or if I even want to make supper tonight.  It is one of those days where I am busy busy busy and don't have a lot of time to think of cooking but yet I don't want to eat out or order in (trying to keep it healthy).  So I guess I will be cooking.

I found a recipe that I think will work for tonight.  Healthier Chicken Enchiladas.  I found the recipe at allrecipes.com.  I like going to this website because I can find so many variations for the same recipe, and you can decide which version you want to use depending on if you have the ingredients or the amount of time  you need for a recipe.  I searched "Healthy Enchiladas" and there were several pages on different recipes for healthy enchiladas, and I picked the one that I think my family would like.  I also always read the comments on a recipe that I'm going to make.  I like to see how other people alter the recipe to make it healthier and/or taste better.

I love having Pinterest and different recipe websites as references to find new recipes.  I like changing things up once in awhile.  Another two websites I go to are skinnytaste.com and thepioneerwoman.com.  Great recipes.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment