Monday 29 June 2015

Weekend Favourites

It's a rainy Monday today which is kind of nice since we had a heat wave on the weekend.  It was a really great weekend with lots of sunshine and some of my favourite things...

I woke up Saturday morning and got to enjoy one of my favourite things to do on the weekend...I had my coffee out on the deck and read a magazine.  So simple, yet delightful.  It's the small things in life that make me happy :0


We had family stay with us on the weekend and it was nice having them here.  We sat outside and watched the guys put together a swing set in 30 degree heat.  We had the kiddy pool out and had a bbq then ended the day with a fire and made s'more waffle cones which is chocolate, fruit, and marshmallows in a waffle cone then wrapped up in aluminium foil and placed in hot coals till everything is all melty-gooey yumminess.  It was a great day!

I wore one of my favourite pieces of clothing... the Perfect Tank from Old Navy.  I think I have about 8 of them in different colours and I love them because they work with everything from jeans, shorts, skirts and are great if you need to layer.  They are also comfy to sleep in.  I wore my dark grey one on Saturday with a pair of shorts I got from Target.  These shorts are beyond comfy and still kind of dressy.



We also watched a movie Saturday night and I can't watch a movie without my favourite snack...popcorn and my favourite green tea drink...Steaz.  I love Steaz because there is no sugar (made with Stevia), and has zero calories.  Win win.  My favourite is the peach mango.  Try it. You will love it too.


To end the weekend we went to a birthday bbq dinner for my cousin and had a wonderful evening with family.  Great way to end a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment