Saturday 27 June 2015

Short Hair, Don't Care

Hello lovelies...hope the weekend is treating you right! Let's talk hair.  Short hair.  I have had long hair, medium hair, short hair and REALLY short hair.  Currently, I have a chin length bob, and I'm really enjoying it.  Perhaps its because it doesn't take me 5 hours to blow dry my hair or 3 hours to straighten it.  :)  It's easy to wave, straighten and I can even pull it into a small pony when I need it out of my face.  I'm only 5 feet tall so I think shorter hair suites me and long hair kinda drags me down.





Apparently the short layered bob or a long bob (lob) can make women look younger! Good to know.  If you are feeling like maybe a hair makeover is in your future, DO IT!  Why not? It's hair and it will grow back.  Ask your stylist what hair cut (long bob, layered bob, short bob, pixie, etc.) would suit your features best.   A good cut can make your eyes look bigger and make cheekbones more pronounced.

Celebs and (believe it or not) Victoria Secret models are shedding their locks just in time for summer. A bob can be textured and tousled effortlessly and celebs like Julianne Hough, Emma Stone and Lauren Conrad are giving some inspiration to the "it" hairstyle of 2015.




What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment