Friday 26 June 2015

Follow up on Beauty Reviews

Here is the scoop on a couple of the beauty products I reviewed in my first post...

The Lemon Aid eye concealer by Benefit is a keeper.  It does crease a bit, but the fact that it conceals my dark under eye circles out ways the creasing.  I like the coverage and it is super easy to apply and the cost is very reasonable.

The Feeling Younger skin tint from Lush is also a keeper.  It does exactly what I hoped it would do.  I love how it highlights and it lasts all day.  I have been using it on makeup days and non-makeup days.  Love it!

The Healthy Deodorant is something I would definitely purchase again.  I haven't noticed any white smudges on my shirts when I wear it, which is always great, and the smell of the deodorant isn't overpowering.  I have had to apply it morning and night but, it is summer, which means it is hot and sweaty!!!  Overall, great product.

Speaking of summer, we are in a heat wave and I'm so thankful for air conditioning, sprinklers, ice cream and bbqs.  We are going to get the kiddy pool out this afternoon and have a bbq and hang out as a family and enjoy this beautiful weather.

What do you love most about summertime?

No comments:

Post a Comment