Tuesday 23 June 2015

My Healthy Ways

I've been trying really hard lately to be as healthy as I can.  Of course not all days are the same but I'm trying to make it my lifestyle.  Here are some things I try to do on a daily basis:

  • Drink Almond Milk or Cashew Milk instead of regular milk (especially in my coffee)
  • Eat lots of fiber and protein in every meal (shakes for lunch with protein powder, frozen berries, spinach, kale and Cashew Milk)
  • Drink lots of lemon water
  • Get a good night sleep
  • Exercise 6 days a week (I do mostly weights and toning workouts and occasionally jump rope)
  • Keep moving all day (I do some sort of house work everyday, walk the dog, take my son for bike rides, etc.)
  • Avoid diet beverages
  • Avoid packaged foods

I also like looking on Pinterest to find different exercises to add to my daily workout to change things up once in awhile.  Today I tried this one out: http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/10-Minute-Workout-Sexy-Sculpted-Arms-21620326   It is a keeper.

How do you stay healthy?


No comments:

Post a Comment