Wednesday 1 July 2015

I Want/Need That ... (from Sephora)



Today is Canada Day (Happy Birthday Canada!) and my husband is home with us today YAY!  He graciously offered to take our boy out this afternoon so I could get some much needed time to myself.  The rest of the month will be busy visiting with family from out of the country and a wedding!  So I took him up on the offer.  I told myself to make a coffee, grab a magazine and my book, and sit outside and enjoy the afternoon.  What do I do instead?? I start doing some laundry and cleaning bathrooms....ugghhh...what is wrong with me?  After I cleaned one bathroom, I got myself in control and made a cup of coffee and grabbed my book and headed outside to the back deck.  THEN I started picking up dog poo.  Yup, I couldn't even sit down and drink my coffee.  Sheesh.  After all the poo was cleaned up (wasn't alot) I sat down and finally opened my book.  It lasted all of 2 minutes as the wind picked up and started annoying me.  So into the house I went and here I am now, blogging :)  which of course makes me happy.  

I had an idea this morning.  I thought it would be fun to blog about things I want/need right now... I keep hearing about new products or an article of clothing that "you must have" and so when I come across these items that I specifically want/need, I will share them with you and then share my opinion on them and let you know if it really is something "you must have".  

There are 2 specific things right now that I need/want and the first one is St Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan.  This tweeks my interest as it sounds so convenient to use.  It is (obviously) an in shower buildable tan lotion that you keep on for 3 minutes then rinse off.  Seems easy enough.  I like the idea that you aren't left worrying about it rubbing off on white sheets or any clothing.  It is also sulfate and paraben free.  It is new at Sephora and costs just $30.00.  I currently use the Jergens Gradual Tanning Lotion which I love, but I like the idea of using the tanning lotion in the shower....I think I'll have to go and purchase this.  



The next item is the Sephora eye masks.  There are 8 different masks to choose from, each with different ingredients that help your under eye skin look and feel rejuvenated, fresh and bright.  Definitely something I could use.  Exclusively at Sephora for $6 each...the question is which "flavour" should I try?  I'll keep you posted. :0




No comments:

Post a Comment