Thursday 18 June 2015

Beauty Product Review

I'm finally here in the blogging world, and I am super excited!

I thought I would do my first post on some beauty product reviews.  I love reading reviews on products that other bloggers have used.  Its a great reference when I need to add something to my beauty routine or closet!  (Even though my wallet doesn't think it's that great.)

I hope anyone who reads this will find it helpful and I welcome all opinions and helpful comments as I start this new adventure in the blogging world.

The first product is the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue.



This is a tinted hydrating gel cream with SPF 30.  I have been using this product for about 3 months now.  I use it as a base and love it.    Its like a BB cream, a CC cream and a tinted moisturizer in one.  Since I am a stay at home mom, I like my look to be fresh, easy, yet put together.  This product helps me achieve that look.  I love how light it feels on my skin, yet has just enough coverage.  I will sometimes use a bit of foundation after applying the gel cream if I need extra coverage.  All in all, I highly recommend this product. You can purchase this at Sephora for about $36 and it comes in 10 shades.
www.bareescentuals.com


Alright, moving along, the next item is something I just purchased yesterday at Sephora.  Benefit's Lemon Aid.  I used it this morning and I really liked what I saw.  This is a color correcting eyelid primer.  I needed something to cover up the dark blueish skin under my eyes and the lady at Sephora recommended this product.  So far so good, but its still day one.  I will update how I feel about this product in a week or so!


Next up is a skin tint from Lush.  Its called Feeling Younger, and that is exactly what I need right now ;)  I used it today for the first time as a highlighter.  You can use it mixed in with your moisturizer but I just wanted some glow on my cheek bones.  Do you ever notice those people who have the most amazing, glowy complexion and say to yourself "I want that"?  I do all the time.  So I wanted something to give me a little glow, and this is exactly what I was looking for.  Its the perfect amount of glowy-ness. Added bonus is, like all their products, it is handmade.

www.lush.ca



Last up is The Healthy Deodorant.  Aluminum found in regular deodorants is not good for you so if I ever come across an all natural, aluminum free deodorant, I get intrigued.  Once again, I just got this at Sephora yesterday so I tried it out for the first time today.  I liked how smooth it went on, not crumbly like other all natural deodorants I have tried, and smells amazing.  I'll update in a week and let you know if this is a hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment